Borden Red Factor African Grey For Sale
This beautiful borden red factory African Grey is currently available. This sweetie pie loves to snuggle and is super friendly with humans and children. He is marvelously tame and has an incredibly clear vocabulary. Simply flawless in every way! A strikingly beautiful bird both inside and out
Description of the African Grey Parrot
Borden Red African Greys are the most intelligent of the parrot species, a fact which becomes evident upon observing their behavior. Many grey Parrots grow to be extremely sweet and affectionate toward their pet owners, and the species is known for being quite sociable. But an African grey that is bored or neglected is an unhappy bird, and it will not hesitate to air its offense when given the opportunity. They are known as a Non-loud screamer, reserving much of this instinct for talking and chattering. It can be good for owners having apartments or condos, although some individuals will prove problematic in this environment. Congo African greys swagger shiny black beaks and bright red tail feathers
- African grey parrots grow to a mature adult size of approximately 12 to 13 inches from beak to the tip of the tail.
- The weight from 10 to 20 ounces.
- Average Lifespan African grey parrots are 75 to 90 years when properly cared for, typically live about 50 years.
- When caring for an African Grey Parrot a minimum cage size will have a 2 x 2-foot footprint,
The African grey is a medium- to large-sized parrot and must be provided with adequate living space, with 3 feet in height. Larger cages are preferable. These birds thrive when they have lots of opportunities for playing with toys, interacting with their owners, and learning words and tricks. New Owners must spend several hours each day interacting with and training your African grey
- African Grey Parrot feeds on Fruits such as pomegranate, organic mango, and melon supplemented with a quality formulated pelleted feed is the best base diet for the African grey.